A career full of success
• Paulina Abascal’s love and inspiration for bakery and pastry started when she was only seven years old. She has been a well known chef for seventeen years with three books and two international awards.
• Paulina studied hotel management in Mexico and took a course in pastry and chocolate specialization in LeNotre, Paris.
• She participated representing Mexico in the World Cup of Pastry 2001 in France, has obtained diverse recognitions along her career, among them the Universal Excellence Award and the Golden Medal of the Culinary Academy of France, where she is member since 2004.
• Considered by the specialized press as one of the top ten Chefs in Mexico, Paulina Abascal has her own television show in Gourmet channel since 2006, with an audience of more than 20 million people.
• Ambassador of Mexican pastry all around the world, Paulina has not only catered important events for Pope Benedicto VXI in 2009 and for the Mexican businessmen Carlos Slim in 2010, but has her own pastry and catering business and is the image of important brands like Splenda.
• She is now almost ready to present her clothing line of chef’s coats as well as her own pastry utensils line. By the end of 2011 she’ll publish her new book titled Sweet kisses.